IMU 2.17% 6.8¢ imugene limited

Hi Iron - I just read your post and agree totally. I really...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Hi Iron - I just read your post and agree totally. I really believe that the team has been built just for that - the creation of a unique entity that will own the Intellectual Property through the IMU and 4 subsidiary companies and sublicence to various companies for the development, production and manufacturing and distribution components in various jurisdictions such as Asia/Pacific - US and North & South Amercia and potentially the African areas and then Europe and then the Middle East. Other regions get allocated as needed. The absolute ownership stays with IMU that has the relevant agreements in place with City of Hope and so on. I plan to re-read the agreement summaries over the next few days and drop in a short summary of key points.
    What I don’t think we have been told is whether there is any risk to the license from City of Hope to IMU for example on what happens if there is a change in control of IMU. After all Prof Fong agreed to do the work with Paul and Leslie - that’s where the relationship sits. Of course the other scientists are vital but the creators are known.
    So I agree that this could definitely be a long term hold and indeed the high share number acts as a deterrent to a takeover but if they plan it out maybe the pie is big enough for all of the main players.
    It will be fascinating to see the coming 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $497.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $940.8K 13.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 6241169 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 774509 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 5032819
Last updated 14.28pm 29/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.