IPD 1.79% 5.5¢ impedimed limited

Ann: FDA Grants Breakthrough Device Designation for Renal Failure, page-16

1. 1,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I agree with you about the sellers and the options. There are still some disgruntled holders who are trying to recoup losses.

However on the companies figures, the addressable market for SOZO is $1.0 Billion for Lymphedema, $700 Million for heart failure and $300 Million for renal failure. I think they are being VERY conservative on Lymphedema.

Lymphedema is a horrible side effect of cancer treatment damaging the lymph nodes. It can occur anytime after treatment, even up to 30 years later. If you have seen the effects and knew that a simple test could prevent it - you would definitely want to have it. I can see these in every medical practice all over the world. Every cancer survivor will be having a test - just like getting their blood pressure checked.

IPD already have all of the approvals needed. The PREVENT trial is to hasten the private payers on board but they know that it is inevitable, which of course is why they are trying to delay it. Follow the money.

Renal and Heart are the icing on the cake. A startup making this announcement would be big financial news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $111.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $47.99K 858.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 513413 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 102335 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.