IPD 4.76% 8.0¢ impedimed limited

Comrades,I said it many many months ago amongst many different...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Comrades,

I said it many many months ago amongst many different posts but with every announcement you can see what the company is building and where they are headed. It was only a matter of time before we got into the RF side of things and there have been indications of this in previous announcements and posts. One of the only companies in the world that can accurately measure intracellular fluid within your body: lymphedema, heart failure and now renal. As posted above by@Bloky, RC's latest investor webinar contains everything you need to hear. Further update coming tomorrow. My guess is that the PREVENT results will be delayed but due within 60 days as prefaced in that conference. When it drops I expect a good gain, before a retrace, say anywhere from 18-22c getting us back where we belong. Been looking at the daily/weekly and noticed a lot more buying going through with organised selling: everything looks primed for a move north IMO. Once the reimbursements come in and our case is given to the NCCN, we will see great increases in the financials and the SP should (hopefully) follow. Not forgetting tthe nice little expected bonus of $1.8m for the R&D too. To top it all off, even Rick looks like hes brightened up a little since we last saw him.

Again, questions still surround me regarding the specifics of adapting SOZO and BIS to in-patient care for all areas of the business. Take dialysis for example since we are talking RF: how do we adapt this tech for patients who are bed ridden and cannot physically stand or for HF patients in ICU? The dream would be embedding/blending SOZO/BIS into Draeger tech somehow. The only response thus far that I have seen from our CEO is that they are looking to partner further down the line and make an announcement in relation to heart failure and SOZO; hopefully the connections to Astra will prove fruitful. I see this as the next big hurdle: treating in-patients where it matters the most, because this is the most lucrative business and persuasive argument to include the technology within the various health spheres. The company has two real options IMO when expanding into in-patient care:

1. Partner with a healthcare company or manufacture to implement the technology into existing settings somehow; or
    2. Create a separate device for the facility similar to the old design of the L-Dex U400, perhaps including some of its limitations.

Nonetheless, even IF this side of the business were to fall apart, look at the addressable market that this tech could reach or embed itself within. The possibilities are too good not to hold a slice in this pie. Every QTR we see a slight improvement, but I think the end of this year and 2022 will be something pretty special. At the end of the day you have doctors weighing fluid, making rough estimations and bringing out the tape measure to deal with these horrible diseases. This device could replace all of that and revolutionise the standard of care in many different medical stages or settings if all the boxes are ticked.

Again, all IMO DYOR not financial advice,
    Much love,
    Roger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.8¢ $377.9K 4.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221536 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 92693 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 5.95 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 957832
Last updated 15.56pm 01/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.