BOT 2.56% 40.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Hurting just a bit Pilbars?.... You are coming across like...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hurting just a bit Pilbars?.... You are coming across like someone who has been well and truly smacked on/in the bottom . Well my son , we all have. I think it’s time you left this particular room for more sunny climes. I too am hurting , truth be told , probably a lot more than you however I am thinking I’m glad I didn’t bale too early now. It’s a long road back from perdition however I think you need to suck it up and bugger off once and for all and perhaps watch from the side lines without commenting. I find it quite cathartic to not ever look back at a stock I’ve have sold out of. It can only go Two ways and I have the feeling ..you are going to look back and be a little miffed at yourself at the way this one eventually goes.
    I certainly hope your other investments come to fruition because I certainly understand how you feel about BOT however you eventually need to move on. Rest assured we will certainly let you know if it gets up and makes us all a little better off financially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.