MSB 8.42% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Ann: FDA Grants Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for Revascor, page-174

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Thank you Bedger for your excellent commentary. Not only in MSB but in other stocks as well. IMO you provide reasonable and sensible points, opposite to posters such as the so called Doc.

Doc (and some others) I suggest you do some actual research into the science. And into the business. And into what it takes to bring it all together in the real world. Your comments really are strange, they either come from a novice or a nefarious actor. Here we have a business, a leading business in the space, with a leading portfolio of products that are second to none. Show me another business with the IP and the patents and the knowledge and (unfortunately) the battle scars that Mesoblast has in this space.

You continue to monotonously downplay this business and push out a stream of misinformation and obfuscation in your posts, hoping that readers cannot remember or find what you said a few minutes earlier.

Well I certainly remember. Posters like Bedger remember. And when called out you say nothing, just go quiet for a short period then start again. readers should be aware of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
0.080(8.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ $1.03 95.0¢ $43.38M 42.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72752 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 205100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.