MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Doc, do you hear yourself? The hubris. There were dozens of...

1. 7,533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6793
    Doc, do you hear yourself? The hubris. There were dozens of investors with the same, but far more well qualified and expressed reservations on MSB as you, many of whom owned the stock with realisation that they may eventuate. Many other commentators had the proverbials to short, with financial success that you didn't. They are not on here day and night arrogantly and mercilessly rubbing their superiority into long investors, who lost money, on how ignorant they have been.

Make a decent argument Doc, because your posts above do not, beyond the occassionally achingly obvious. Very few investors want an echo chamber of confirmation bias and welcome informed debate. Perhaps you may have vaguely encouraged that in the past. But it is something you do NOT encourage now, for all your pomposity and condescension.

Here's my costless, forum expressed opinion/prediction for the future. If you are indeed a Doctor as you have often claimed (emergency seems to be common conclusion from your comments), it's PROBABLE you are seriously neglecting your duties and probably patient safety with your relentless Hot Copper posting distraction. Now like MSB, your future failure not set in stone, but let's see if my risk-less prediction becomes correct.
    Last edited by bedger: 20/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.