IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

15 months ago when someone said take a look at this stock, when...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    15 months ago when someone said take a look at this stock, when the person told me it was a Biotech cancer cure company, my immediate reaction was, ughh!! I told the person, (having been burned in the past), "these companies are so hit and miss", my friend persisted, "just have a look and see what you think". Instead of doing my usual FA analysis, I decided to look at the board on youtube, this is the first Vid I found on Paul Hopper.

I watched this and was absolutely blown away, I then started my FA research and could not stop, I must have done 25 hours research in the first week. I have yet to find a company that has had the awesome board that this company has, they are all stars! The level of depth in the relationships with industry professionals is obvious. It is obvious that Imugene has a VERY strong relationship with FDA, whether this is because of Yuman, Axel, Paul or Leslie or all I'm not sure. This is also why Leslie and Paul are so confident in their interviews. While careful in their words, I am yet to see either make a false or misleading claim. Coupled with this we have some of the best cancer researchers and institutes in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.