IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

My cousin told me she was diagnosed with breast cancer the day...

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    My cousin told me she was diagnosed with breast cancer the day Cf33 got approval, it was good to tell her about Cf33 and that there is hope on the way, luckily she has been diagnosed early. I just want to state again, when Cf33 Cd19 successfully cures multiple kinds of cancer next year, with no chemo, no side effects and with a procedure that is a simple injection that any nurse at a doctor's practice can perform, please do not underestimate the psychological effect that this will have on the general public. Some of our best posters have speculated a $3-4 price per share, in reality, we may all be way wrong, Leslie has used phrases like, "paradigm shift" and "holy grail", this coming from a conservative, person who tries not to overstate things. I am still stunned by watching Yuman Fong speak on the implications and efficacy of Cf33-Cd19 his quiet confidence of what he sure is going to happen, on the ********* podcast six weeks back. We all have loved ones that have died and are currently suffering more than we should have, as Imugenee's we have a sense of what may be achieved, but when the general public sees and understands in layman terms what this company has achieved, we may all be wrong in our estimations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.