AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Just reading the following very recent thesis after doing some...

1. 6,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2751
    Just reading the following very recent thesis after doing some surfing re any other a-TP info.

Full credit to the author who states "The aim of this thesis was met successfully".

My post will not be as eloquent as HT but maybe they can read and provide some thoughts as to my initial thinking.

Delivery of tocopherol phosphate nanomaterials into the skin to protect against ultraviolet radiation
    Mais Majed Urabi Saleh
    A thesis submitted for the degree of Doctor ofPhilosophy (PhD) in Pharmaceutical Sciences
    Supervisors: Dr Stuart Jones and Prof. Antony Young
    Institute of Pharmaceutical ScienceSchool of Cancer and Pharmaceutical Sciences
    September 2018
    King’s College London

So, whilst the study in its purely simplest form is around sunscreen, it is primarily about how a-TP may enhance its protective capabilities via the interaction with the skin layers. 

It was interesting to read (wih my laymans brain) the testing and analysis around the a-TP absorption, effects, capabilities etc with the skin, which obviously is what TPM is about for patches, gels, sprays etc.

The author discusses and compares a-TP, a-T and even TPGS (at times) so I found it a worthwhile independent study to read through, that appears to support the work done by POH and with references to the POH brains trust work (TPM gets a mention obv) amongst other authors works & studies as one would expect.

Anyway, thought would post the link for those interested. The "General Discussion" section which summarises a lot of it from Page 226 is probs worth a skim. Long, but not as long as the 300 pages eek.png but worth it imo smile.png

https://kclpure.kcl.ac.uk/portal/files/104604805/2019_Saleh_Mais_Majed_Urabi_1423710_ethesis.pdf

Last edited by FullMoonFever: 24/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $255 107.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 90918113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 55054085 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.