MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Just want to confirm is your sentiment still sell on this stock...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Just want to confirm is your sentiment still sell on this stock whytee? as an Ethical investment where profit comes second to helping something that can help people in need potentially how do you view this stock? I ask as I hold as an ethical investment and am genuinely interested in your thoughts in this regard? Also could you advise what stocks you currently hold or have a buy sentiment on, would like to have a look at how they compare as you a very big contributor to this forum for MSB and would like to determine if your overeweight contribution to MSB thread is with merit. Some of my past contributions certinaly were not when I was learning. I am still learning now unlike yourself, so help us all learn please we are willing to listen to you, why is MSB such a bad investment here deserving a sell sentiment rating, what would it take for you to change this sentiment? What makes a good investment to you and please give some current examples if you could possibly including some ethical ones as these are of high interest to me now.

Thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.