MSB 1.55% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: FDA Notifies Clinical Data Sufficient for Refiling aGVHD BLA, page-338

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

Now, that may make some sense if they are trying to pump up the SP for an upcoming CR - but, the CR has been done and we are now cashed up.

you are being way too generous, and no that wouldn't be an acceptable reason to fudge messages to the market (I don't think you are suggesting that as an actual alternative the company would consider doing).

Think about it this way. Company share price and it's investors have been smashed to bits. A guy was yelling at the AGM about the share price to the boards face - investors are generally unhappy about what happened with yet another CRL. In addition to the "lawsuits" (ambulance chasing and/or otherwise): do we really think MSB would go the way of throwing caution to the wind and just trying to "wing it" again?

my (risk adjusted) money says this is it: approval for kids incoming. Not even AA which people aren't mentioning (nor did the company and think they would have suggested that was the path to be taken): straight up approval for the kids. Yes naysayers: nothing is certain...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $2.433M 2.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 72431 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 20225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.