MSB 2.38% $1.03 mesoblast limited

I rarely recognize the motives ascribed to me by holders of this...

1. 1,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1131
    I rarely recognize the motives ascribed to me by holders of this stock nippy, My attitude to the price rise is somewhat bemused and curious. I certainly don't feel desperate having never held (to have sold or to accumulate) nor have I ever shorted this stock. I haven't changed my mind except where additional information has changed my mind.

I would like @whytee and @docmcstuffin to know though, @pfeifer1982 also, just in case they don't (as the news doesn't seem to have been announced when it occurred - and it isn't news that should be effecting the price now, unless others like myself have only become aware of it now) that MSB has had a patent granted it - and that that patent granted it in the US does actually add some value, objectively, in my subjective opinion, compared to had it not been granted.

I do think whyee and docmcstuffins do have some genuine and fairly impartial in so far as I can tell interest in the technology behind this stock.

Who wouldn't be interested in real stem cell technological advances that was interested in medicines where the advancements actually are real as opposed to being merely spin?

Though a mere patent granting is unlikely to enthuse Docmcstuffin in my opinion as I understand his reservations with respect to this stock are to do with the evidence of efficacy and to do with his or her view that doctors will be sceptical absent evidence that stands up on its own merit.

The patent, anyhow, is entitled "Mesenchymal Stem Cells expressing TNF alpha receptors"

Patent Number US 11821004B2

The fact of the patent - in my opinion - warrants repeating.

But its all about an already known and already previously reported to ODAC and elsewhere potency assay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.025(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.06 $1.06 $1.02 $5.734M 5.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 203347 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 125348 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.03
  Change
-0.025 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.06 $1.02 953870
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.