MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Hi @JB1975 , Your comments suggested Si could be swinging his...

1. 2,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1733
    Hi @JB1975 ,
    Your comments suggested Si could be swinging his emphasis onto IL2 alpha . Yes is the answer.
    Si- as per the annual report-
    Further, to support approval for the pediatric indication,
    we are currently generating additional data using the
    IL-2R alpha inhibition potency assay which was in place
    during the pediatric Phase 3 trial
    to provide the needed
    link assuring consistency between the RYONCIL product
    that was used in the pediatric Phase 3 trial and available
    commercial inventory.
    In parallel with the additional assay work needed for refiling,

Your comments

Troublefor me is that two matrix components TNFR1 and IL2Ralpha were bothshown to some extent to the FDA, but when SI has described orabbreviated what he’s done in less formal than ODAC contexts he hasused language that obscures. I believe prior to the BLA 2 SI and Cowere stressing, and folk like otherperspective here were seeminggetting excited about and amplifying, that there was a bunch of extradata about IL2Ralpha and that Dr J Kurtzberg’s follow up worth washighlighting that. So SI’s loose talk sometimes makes it hard toknow what he is actually specifically saying. I’m not sure he isnot just talking about more data (that at CRL1 or CRL2) to do withIL2Ralpha. He could be talking about something additional (andtreating TNFR1 plus IL@Ralpa as onepotency assay only though it has two parts) or he could be justswinging his emphasis onto the IL2Ralpha stuff again.

Do you consider that IL-2R alpha inhibition could be used to demonstrate the trial was well controlled? It appears that the FDA has considered this new data sufficient enough to agree to refiling the BLA. Would this mean they have seen the logic behind Si's attempt to rise from the dead? Albeit they will pull apart the new data with fresh eyes once filed.

Thankyou for your consideration

Reg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.