MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

I just went to the MSB website pulled up the link to the audio -...

1. 1,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    I just went to the MSB website pulled up the link to the audio - re-bloody registered (hate having to do that) - and checked.

He (Krause) did say efficacy or efficacious.

So it is the translation program that is wrong. As it was wrong with sailing. But my points stand. Humans makes mistakes. When its important enough its worth checking original sources.

I wasn't actually trolling - its just bloody inconvenient for me to have to listen to chunks of recording after logging in on a different computer and providing passwords just to hear an original because the translations aren't reliable - so I only do that when it matters - (I've had people like ddwn challenge me over details before and they still slip in casual references to weed like I'm sort of tone deaf at the dog whistling - when I've actually brought detailed transcripts to his attention before - for instance the Rose statement about problems with the assay) in this case it only mattered to me because you made me wonder am I actually trolling merely for retaining a doubt .
    I wasn't. I wouldn't have checked and reported back if I was.

I'm probably procrastinating to be honest from doing something more important.

You were correct, this time, to assume Krause, didn't miss speak, but you were incorrect to assume I was trolling, and you would be incorrect to assume Krause can't make mistakes, historically he has, CRL #2, I have always been interested in what is objectively true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $4.942M 4.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 70659 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 43531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.