MSB 1.60% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: FDA Notifies Clinical Data Sufficient for Refiling aGVHD BLA, page-755

1. 2,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1186
    Perhaps, to you, I tried to argue it like this. Think back over your life at those you have considered to be your friends. You weren't paying them. They didn't owe you anything financially for being your friend in your assessment. But some of them will have been truer with you than others. Perhaps they warned you or told you the truth you didn't want to hear (perhaps about a decision you'd discussed with them you were about to make) because a) it was the truth as they saw it and b) they didn't want harm to come to you.

Perhaps citizens are like friends. Some we don't want to party with but we'd want them on a jury of our so called peers if we we're wrongly accused and we wanted the truth to come out.

We only know each other as pairs of individuals through our direct interactions with each other and with our beliefs about each other which are influenced by who else we believe. Some of those influencing our beliefs about our friends and other citizens have agendas that are more self serving then you serving or truth serving.

If you treat all you friends and acquaintances and all your fellow citizens as equal you are being grossly unfair to how some of them treated you fairly and honestly and well compared with how others merely used you.

I note the reply to didn't work - didn't get picked up - who I am replying to is obvious.

And I'm pretty much done for the time being. .
    Last edited by JB1975: 29/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.015(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 95.5¢ 94.0¢ $398.3K 419.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 15953 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 104956 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.