MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

@Phaedrus Thank you for your kind words and your posts which are...

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997

@Phaedrus Thank you for your kind words and your posts which are always so astute and insightful. It’s reassuring to know that Ryoncil has to be priced as a curative therapy.

That said, as many of us know, patients who have undergone alloSCTs for malignant conditions and recovered from GvHD are at very high risk of primary relapse and secondary malignancies.

Personally, I question the future of BMTs. Some members on the forum I belong to have said that if they’d been informed of the reality of GvHD, they’d have considered other options, such as having chemo alone, and a couple have mentioned a therapy I haven’t looked into in any depth but IMO could potentially be effective.

I’ve been monitoring online discussions of various therapies which boost the immune system, including off-label drugs, mentioned on sites that must get 100ks, if not millions, of views.

The coup I suspect in the pharma industry is IMO most visible In oncology. The old guard is represented by David Gorski who shows extreme hubris and specializes in gaslighting and hominem attacks. The new group is represented by Angus Dalgleish who shows lack of hubris, even crediting his patients with finding out about an off-label drug.

The new group seem to really know their immunology (I never even heard of zeta potential before!) and view the human body as a finely tuned instrument.

Re. Ryoncil, IMO this is not just about GvHD. I think it’s about the platform and its broader application for cytokine storms.

I really like your quote from Victor Hugo, that there’s nothing so powerful as an idea whose time has come. What it means to me personally is that the time of drugs that suppress, inhibit and blockade has ended and it’s time for a completely new approach.

Have a safe trip! See you in the pub in November. My round first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.