MSB 5.85% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Ann: FDA Notifies Clinical Data Sufficient for Refiling aGVHD BLA, page-500

1. 1,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1132
    as evidenced by FDA now determining the GVHD001 trial is a well controlled trial

You don't have evidence of that in my opinion. You are in my opinion a) relying on what MSB has announced (you can call that (the announcement) hearsay evidence if you want, it is that, but its not direct evidence unless the FDA says it itself making it unnecessary to trust a third party to interpret it) and b) actually going further than MSB did in their announcement (but that's not evidence then by you that's speculation by you and confusing extrapolations and wishes beyond the evidence is exactly what gets people into trouble - its also why hearsay evidence is generally considered not reliable because others reporting frequently can't separate just the facts from their own biased interpretations and extrapolations beyond what the facts alone amount to).

If Silvu could put relevant unnecessary to protect information into the public domain - like for instance that they got a patent granted - that might have actually helped some of his shareholders keep on holding and might have helped keep the shares up above what they feel down too. He might have cash raised at a higher level.

I don't recall reading of any patent being granted in an announcement and it would have been known to Silviu prior to the AGM.

Its like he was so busy concentrating on cash raising and managing financing and juggling expectations that he didn't actually inform the market of something that in my opinion was actually real good news. He had a potency assay patent granted in the US. That was real good news. He hadn't had that before.

He has spoken, in my opinion clumsily about having a collegial relationship with the FDA before - and way of speaking potentially likely to irk them as it suggests they aren't doing their job of remaining impartial - but thats certainly language he's used before and he has over interpreted or misinterpretted what the FDA have said before such that when the FDA decided he was disappointed - but he had never had a granted potency assay related patent before (that's the patent examiner granting the patent it is not the FDA saying anything about the patent - please be clear here) and it seems to me that he didn't mention it.

It appears LearningEachDay (one of the more courteous and well behaved long term holders and supporter in my opinion - she rarely attacks posters just puts her own views out) sold her shares at a loss (relative to what she could have sold them for now anyway( in a period where Silviu didn't report or emphasis positive information (a granted patent relating to a potency assay) in my opinion.

Some upward movement in price for a granted patent is rational. That objective value adding. Yet so far as I've seen Silviu didn't announce it even to the market. Holding good news from the market is not exactly good stewardship of existing shareholders funds in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.060(5.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.10 $1.02 $6.406M 6.038M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 313712 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.08
  Change
0.060 ( 5.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.03 $1.10 $1.02 928883
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.