ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12224
    As another poster has already commented…Lonza Singapore Tuas , has already passed the last 20 site inspections successfully. I believe I read that the Singapore facility has never failed an FDA inspection !

https://www.lonza.com/about-us/our-locations/tuas-singapore

I have also heard it is almost unheard of for a therapy where a manufacturing inspection is undertaken to not be approved. I am not aware, that even the Walkersville problems of early 2017 led to any BLA rejections. I understand that even the delay referenced by Fiecepharma in the extremely rare, Liso-cel BMS example, amounted to about six months only, as it was granted FDA approval on the 2nd May 2021. Talk about clutching at straws. The only other occasion where I can find any real issues with a Lonza plant, dates is back to 2011, where production was subsequently moved from Hopkinton plant in Massachusetts to Visp Switzerland. The latter plant has a stellar safety record.

To show how certain posters are now clutching at straws, I reference the 33 successful inspections undertaken in 2021

https://www.lonza.com/annualreport/2021/documents/Lonza_2021_Sustainability_Report.pdf

Page 20 of the 2021 Sustainability Report
    “In 2021 our sites underwent 33 regulatory inspections. In line with the increase of the commercial and development production, and a growing portfolio, the number of customer audits (on-site plus remote audits) also continues to increase. The successful inspections and audits are a valuable feedback loop to assure compliance across the company”

So after two successful mock internal and external audits of their Lonza Singapore facilty last year, Mesoblast must be feeling cock a hoop at the confirmation of the FDA site visit , which appears to be one of the last important milestone to be completed prior to an approval decision.

In my opinion, the application is 95% likely to succeed now….that is up from my previous expectation…and only a little higher than the William Blair analyst who has opined on the COS in his recent note !

Great news folks. Let’s wait to get past the Day 74 letter for the penny to drop this looks a winner. The institutions are being served up this opportunity on a plate. In my view today’s announcement substantially derisks the successful approval of this therapy. The shorters are trying to knock the price down to increase dilution and buy their stock back in a capital raising. What else can they do ? They have been successful so far in their manipulation of the stock price. History has shown, however, that most share prices run up materially ahead of a successful BLA application…with the current short position at 6%..they may have limited stock lending available to them….without a imminent capital raise they look terribly exposed…but they will not doubt defend their position. If one decent size long fund starts a holding in this Company , the shorters should be toast ! OP

Please do not rely on the accuracy of any facts or opinions expressed in the post above when making a financial decision .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.