MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

Ann: FDA Schedules GvHD Pre-License Manufacturing Inspection, page-256

1. 4,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5429
    CATO,

I feel that was the best articulated post I've seen you write, and I agree and like the concept of the invisible number very much.

One minor point that you and maybe most of the others on here may not be aware of, is that the company must pay some royalties to entities for the purchase of the MSC IP back in the day. So although currently GVHD is not partnered, MSB will be paying IP royalites for a period to those entities. 15% rings a bell but honestly I don't currently recall exactly what the figure actually was or conditions surrounding the payments.

On the invisible number front I couldn't agree with you more. Todays share price does not even account for what approval for children alone is expected to bring - which is over USD100 million per year.

Expansion into adults will occur immediately in the phase 4 trial, and that expected to be 6 x larger 600 million in annual sales.

ARDS demonstrated a 45% mortality reduction in under 65's, and that market is around 100 times the size of the entire adult and child gvhd market based on yearly ARDS death numbers alone.

CLBP.... I dont even want to think about it. 34% of all US adults have suffered Chronic Back pain according to a 2021 survey. We are talking over 20 million patients. Around 300,000 of them end up paying for non reversible spinal fusion surgeries, and we will have the only effective remedy on the market. Over 50% pain reduction for almost 50% of the people in the trial...
    That invisible number is going to be absolutely massive. If those 300,000 people that did go for spinal surgery decided to try a much cheaper, and much mire effective therapy we offered.... Just those people alone 15 Billion in sales at $50 thousand. How many additional who do t want surgery will pay for the safest, best proven pain reduction there is on the market?

And... as CATO said, currently no partner.

CLBP sales alone to those spinal fusion recipients puts MSB in CSL profit territory excluding all other revenue sources.

Invisible number is truly staggering!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.