TRI 6.25% 3.4¢ trivarx ltd

Yep, some1 slapped the negative side of my face yesterday and...

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Yep, some1 slapped the negative side of my face yesterday and snapped me out of my downward spiral.
    We have now retraced more than 50% so IMO now would be the best time to buy or add.
    It's too bad we broke our uptrend but there are 1,347,662,569 SOI so typical sell off.
    95% of the time there are always more sellers than buyers.
    If we drop 1 more pip, boy I hope not, but as least we can see solid support there.
    I think the reason for the continuous selling is that there was no indication of income from the last ann.
    Us long time holders know that there's been a few failed trials, mainly cause people dropped out after signing up, and quite a few free trials, which was frustrating to watch, but now, looks like we were fools to think that way cause, low and be hold, Compass came good.
    But still no money value announced. Maybe the selling is that people think Compass are getting our product virtually for free, because of all the free trials, but I am trying not to believe that.
    MEB are probably working out the deal and payment system as I type, well I bloody hope they are.
    We will need some contract facts to be sure we will receive revenue and we need the announcement ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $175.2K 5.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 260000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 322587 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.