MSB 1.95% $1.05 mesoblast limited

Ann: FDA Supports Accelerated Approval Pathway for Heart Failure, page-518

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    This reminds me that aside from wanting MSB to succeed to get an ROI, I want them to succeed as I'm excited to see where the science can be taken.

To date MSB have been flat out trying to get a product approved by the FDA. If they do pass this hurdle, then funding will be less of an issue, and I hope they then focus R & D on Gen 3 products (some might say Gen 2, but in my mind, with the improvements to batch consistency and manufacturing they have already made, Gen 3 resonates).

I think with Gen 3, improvements in manufacturing are a given. What excites me more is possible:
    - Improved extraction methods.
    This is one of the key things that made me invest in MSB in the first place. I know a stem cell is a stem cell, is a stem cell. What I hadn't realised till my early research was that source harvesting of stem cells resulted in source product that contained not just stem cells, but other bits and bobs (not the scientific term), and that MSB at the time had possibly, the cleanest extraction method. MSB at the time thought their extraction process gave them an advantage of greater potency of cells. I bought that story. This BTW goes back to when MSB and Angioblast existed as separate companies,
    - Improved delivery methods.
    Eye drops, or a drink anybody? Probably not in my lifetime though.

- Improved differentiation and the ability to tailor specific factors.
    Lord knows where this will take us - larger scale regenerative ability maybe?

The covers are just being peeled back (https://phys.org/news/2022-12-scientists-stem-cell-networks.html) and the possibilities are sort of endless (damn those ethics committees, where's a rouge lab when you need one).

OK, time to get out of the starship Enterprise and into the tram again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.020(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $1.193B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.07 $1.02 $7.487M 7.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29708 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.05
  Change
0.020 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.02 $1.07 $1.02 1379563
Last updated 15.59pm 10/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.