CDX 3.13% 6.2¢ cardiex limited

Ann: FDA Update for CONNEQT Companion App, page-16

1. 2,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2763
    Joining some dots here that gives me some confidence ... thought I would share as CDX news is light on at the moment.
    We have had an enduring relationship with Bayer. Bayer have used our SphygmoCor technology across 3 global trials now. I believe the first deal between CardieX and Bayer was the CONCORD agreement in 2017, establishing a contract under which ATCOR would provide clinical trial lab and data management services, along with devices for the chronic kidney disease trial. They also have our technology in the NEON trial, which I believe is ongoing and a third Bayer clinical study, the AVANTI heart failure trial, concluded on schedule, using our technology.

From this, I can only conclude that Bayer are satisfied with the science and people behind Sphygmocor technology, and will continue to use our technology as required.

This is subjective on my behalf, but at the AGM I was left with the understanding that a major component of the GTM strategy for the ConneQt devices would be working in partnership with a major pharmaceutical company. Makes sense, as continuous monitoring of CBP would be a significant input into many clinical studies if available. And I'm putting my money on this partner being Bayer.

And for those who don't notice these things, one of the first "likes" on the LinkedIn post for the news announcing FDA designation for ConneQt App as an MDDS was none other than Michael Kremliovsky, Sr. Director, Medical Devices and eHealth for Bayer.
    Michael defines his job role on his linkedin profile as :

Medical devices and data collection in pharmaceutical clinical trials
    Use of algorithms/machine learning for advancement of therapeutic solutions and digital biomarking.
    Advanced strategies in clinical development and trial designs.

So if nothing else, Bayer are watching our progress carefully.
    I'm guessing there is more to it than simple observation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $18.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $4.23K 67.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.