MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Ann: FDAs OTAT Agrees to Primary Endpoint for Back Pain, page-398

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    Excellent question 5cata. I am assuming you mean after we get the BLA for Ryoncil for paediatric SR-aGVHD will the insurance company pay (reimburse) the off-label usage for Remestemcel-L for say other conditions such as adult SR-GVHD, all-cause ARDS, sepsis etc in the US.

The short answer is I don't know (more versed on the Australian Healthcare System versus the US Healthcare System). If I had to guess I would say they would usually not reimburse for off-label usage (i.e. most likely the majority of patients would foot the bill) but I could be wrong. Maybe there would be a better chance of reimbursement for COVID-ARDS because there is real world data out there (i.e. seen as less experimental etc), again only a guess. It would be great if someone with healthcare reimbursement knowledge in the US system could give us a much more definitive answer. Either way it is my opinion that there will be a growing level of off-label usage (reimbursed or not) once physicians see in practice how powerful Rem-L is (with or without DEXA) in combating the life threatening cytokine storm that is also associated with other emergency conditions such as sepsis and all-cause ARDS).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.010(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $4.794M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 141676 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.