FDV 2.63% 39.0¢ frontier digital ventures limited

So much "confirmation bias" from participants in this thread....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    So much "confirmation bias" from participants in this thread. Only seeking information comforting their decisions and just rehashing management slides...

My post was not questioning FDV decision to sell Propzy when they did. I was pointing the fact that these businesses are EXTREMELY FRAGILE in this environment and are likely to require further funding. Capital market are shut now. No one is going to take a loss making business off FDV hands like in 2020 with Propzy. It will either be CR or shut the venture.

"Are you suggesting their consistent growth in revenue and CASH FLOW BREAKEVEN are not achievements? "
    "I agree with Adimadis..."

Many retail investors are under the impression that FDV is FCF positive or breakeven because management brags about "operating cashflow breakeven" using EBITDA.
    Like too many software companies they capitalise their software development instead of expensing it.
    These software expenses are recurring year on year to keep up with technology (from $5.5m in 1H2021 to $6.3m in 1H2022).
    I believe it's an important point missed by many. FDV is bleeding money and if revenue drops the current cash won't last long.

"Will we be lucky enough to see the 30 cents here. Come on: there is fire out there: Sell!"

Classic fanboy. Poor attempt at sarcasm/humour to mock anyone questioning their investment.
    But then goes on the other thread to ask a question about this very announcement "Did this mean to read key managerial roles?"
    Hilarious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.