MDI 0.00% 1.4¢ middle island resources limited

Ann: Feasibility and Scoping Study Updates Sandstone gold project, page-15

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Woke up with no work today expecting a nice FS study or a trading halt announcement and it is a one page update...
    Now their wording has changed from "imminent" to "next few weeks" so they are finalising agreements and still in discussion with regards to proximal third party deposits. I would have appreciated, as others here might as well, if they could just be transparent and give it to us straight: "the FS is/will be delayed but its because of xyz." instead of these wishy washy time lines we've been subjected to and it's hard because I really cannot defend them on this particular point.

Furthermore my expectations that MDI will be able to recommision sandstone and start producing by Q3 of 2021 are lowering every day... Unless the delays are unique to the FS. If they are delayed at this particular stage but the rest of the expected timeframe are met then that's a completely different story.

That being said, im not gunna remind people of why we're all in it.. You know. I'm still bullish on gold (MDI) and silver overall in the long term and a few months from now shareholders of today will have forgotten about this FS saga but for the time being, we are continuing to see red.

Update: 10% sell off recovering back to 23c. There's still bids on and oh boii is it time to buy the dip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.057M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 825999 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 168021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.