CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Avg about 36.5c. Too full to double down with a CR but if anyone...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    Avg about 36.5c. Too full to double down with a CR but if anyone is brave enough to still follow my lead I think even Archie will go corporate JV funding before a cheap CR. I think it's odds on that someone will approach with a TO or merger offer at double the price, which is a bargain as my numbers above indicate, and bails CDV out of a hole. Share price action last 6 months and recently hardly screams Gold Fields making a TO but the logic for someone to grab 3.8M Oz and an immediate paper profit looks compelling. It's a buy IMO at current levels, unfortunately all that follow the story look fully set and off the bid, if anything trying to take risk off the table now by lightening up as Nordsemic did.

I bought into CDV because of the extreme value on offer, it does not look like a 'growth' story which most players like to back. The one good thing in buying boring value rather than sexy growth is that if provides a share price support buffer if things go wrong, like they did. The project is still solid, safe, low risk and profitable ounces which are desirable and clearly undervalued at current share price. Junior resource stocks are speculative, things might not work out, but gee it looks a very good chance for 100% profit some time in December. Nice Xmas present, fingers crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.