CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Ann: Feasibility Study Confirms Namdini as Tier One Gold Project, page-241

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    Absolutely, I was having a dig at Archie's integrity and misleading communications over a considerable time period. Although 100% Australian,he is of Greek descent which meant nothing more than an opportunity for me to have a dig at him in a witty manner. That much was clear, I was having a dig at Archie whom I no longer trust, not the Greek community. I have posted on CDV for 6 months, metaphors are my style and the Aachen Stage 2 Test was a Trojan Horse. I shouldn't have to explain this against ridiculous PC accusations, but then the world is full of those that will create a scandal where none exists. A few too many years on the clock to be a snowflake I would have thought, and no before you jump up and down I am not having a go at your ethnicity.

Regardless of what the outcome is for CDV funding and share price (Archie is running the show and strategy and communications) I have made clear that too much misleading information and game playing at retail expense has been undertaken for my liking. You may be comfortable with subterfuge and deception and a being the bunny over a 4 month charade but I simply do not. That is my position and the more I keep digging the worse it looks I could tell you (but I won't).

If some positives happen I will be delighted and I will say so. However, any positives that happen are quite unrelated to my complaints. Just because I point out some of the deception and postulate about some of managements strategic actions does not mean the deposit is worthless or we're all ruined. I'm quite capable of observing the facts while making observations thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.