CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Have not been on HC this last week, busy with work and new bowls...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Have not been on HC this last week, busy with work and new bowls season, life etc
    But thanks for posting that headline image/story waeap
    I was horrified to read about WAF/ausdrill victims of what seems to be a coordinated terrorist attack on the mining industry in west africa
    Wow those poor souls losing their lives while taking risks on behalf of shareholders of companies doing business over there
    Not sure how to feel or respond, either feeling hard done by as an investor or to feel guilty for backing these companies in a dangerous location.
    I was worried about investing in Ghana but felt reasured after asking archie about security and he stating that Ghana had secure borders...hmmm not so sure now.

I see the CDV share price has tumbled after that attack. Am I reading this drop correctly as a combination of that horror along with the gold price reset going on atm or is there more to our CDV story than that?
    Anyhow I am sad for my wallet but that counts for nothing compared to the lives lost. RIP to those that lost their lives and all their families.
    Makes one appreciate our safe lucky country,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.