VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Feasibility Study Update for Bunyu Graphite Project Stage 1, page-16

1. 942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148
    This comprehensive revised feasibility study which we've been hanging out for is a vast improvement on the original. Table 1, Financial Outcomes, is tantamount to this just on its own. I'm sure Prashant has by now slammed a copy of it down on every desk of our future financier's offices. This is the definitive last step before funding, the last box to be ticked. There are now 7 weeks until the end of September and Prashant has issued himself a deadline of sealing the deal with the possibility of it being even sooner. Agreements are already in place and both he and the financing body, partner, whoever, knows that a formal, positive FS is all that it needed otherwise he would not have committed to such specific timelines. He would not risk his well earned reputation otherwise.
    Unfortunately we still must wait for the cheque to be drawn before any material appreciation in our market cap is realised. Understandably so as others have pointed out there have been too many missed timelines and promises in the past. For long termers it's going to feel like a long 7 weeks and watch the scramble when we get the announcement that we've all been craving for. It will be an opportunity for some to finally get out intact but an equal opportunity for others to get in on a what will then be a significantly de-risked project. By year's end I think the shareholder's register will look very much different to what it does now. Good luck to all of us whichever way one chooses to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.298K 266.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 24198059 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1624910 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.