VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Feasibility Study Update for Bunyu Graphite Project Stage 1, page-21

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    there will be a big queue between 1.5 and 2 cents despite the best endeavours of the essayists to keep as many in as possible.

The big overhang over the SP moving up is the expectation of yet another CR. No financier IMO will provide working capital at this stage of the project especially when they know it will be mainly going into the million dollars a quarter hole in the ground in the Ukraine.

So bearing in mind they will need to raise money (IMO) what price do you think that will be at? 2 cents? 3 cents? Not on your life. one cent would be my guess so thats a major problem.

Last time they raised at 1.8 cents after it was run down from 2.5-3 cents only weeks before. I think we got a long essay then explaining how amazing a deal it was because raising money at the 3 cent price would have been impossible and we should all be thankful to managements deal making ability.

Well i think this news is to get some liquidity to let the in crowd sell down knowing that they can buy back in at 1 cent plus the inevitable options in the CR that will be IMO happening soon after the next news.

hopefully they have put something together on financing and it will lift the SP enough to let those of us who want out and leave the rest to continue on the Volt Journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.26K 252.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 20902929 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3219559 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.