VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

To me this is a positive and relief, excluding my previously...

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    To me this is a positive and relief, excluding my previously stated anticipated SP reaction no matter what the Ann to be. This is a highly positive Ann. It likely scares off short term buyers/holders specifically as it refers to ‘the next decade’, ie when we’ll reasonably have a working mine. Mines really do take 10+ years to prepare these days, it isn’t simply finding 1000 child slaves to dig stuff out of the ground like in the DRC.

I put my money where my mouth is, this is what I anticipate: CR at a discount, I won’t participate, but I’ll wait for the market open and buy at a further discount. It is the only way these days. The second possibility is there won’t be a SPP/CR (I hope VRC is reading this) and we can skip the BS and CAN (not should) buy at a discount to whatever heavy dilution is taken. I am not a supporter of heavy dilution but it’s the devil we know. I doubt we’ll get a deal like LLL with upfront money or no dilution in exchange for joint ownership of operations, but given the short payback time perhaps VRC is already investigating this option. I speculate VRC must have already been in talks with potential financiers before releasing this Ann because this short timeline to getting a suitor seems optimistic for any company. But we’ll see - everyone on HTC has wasted many an hour speculating to end up with egg on their face. You are no exception.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $10.29K 2.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97146 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 11803446 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1759653
Last updated 12.49pm 01/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.