VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Not the market reaction we were looking for. Another big...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Not the market reaction we were looking for. Another big fundamental improvement but we’re back at our low.

Let’s start with the negatives:

•Likely credit raise within 6 months
    •Impatience setting for short term investors
    •Wall of sellers re-emerging
    •PC put a fairly large timeline on stage 2 (“this decade”)

And the positives:

Most of us that are holding now are holding because we believe finance is coming. The finance for stage one is lined up to make 12.4m per year (ebitda)

Most companies trade with a ev/ebitda ratio of anywhere between 10-25

but there are plenty of exceptions to this:

•tesla = 45

12.4 x 10 = 124m
    12.4 x 25 = 310m

keeping in mind you can subtract the percentage of ownership that the non bank funding entity acquires. Regardless it’s double our share price at the markets worst.

somewhere between 124 and 310m is where our MC should be once stage one is producing. That’s without the hype of stage 2 or zavaliesky being considered. That’s where the market should value volt, if volt was stage 1 and nothing else.

I believe institutional investors will buy stock at anything cheaper than 124m once stage 1 is producing and they tend to move a share price regardless of dilution or sellers volume.

As frustrated as I am with the current share price, I’m confident we all make money once finance is secured. Hopefully the market reacts to financing of stage one instead of waiting for 1st shipment.

stage 2 is inevitable once stage one is making money and the ebitda on that should be closer to 100m

100m x 10 = 1b
    100m x 25 = 2.5b

and again, that’s without Zavaliesky turning a profit.

Without financing we are a partially operating mine in Ukraine, with financing we are a diversified, profitable graphite miner with massive upside potential.

If you crunch the numbers on zavaliesky you find there’s a reason why it was bought.

just here to inject some confidence because holding can be tough in times like these. That being said DYOR

feel free to critique those numbers, I would like to hear how you guys value stocks??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.