RNT 0.00% 1.9¢ rent.com.au limited

I think these comments have some relavence for RENT as they are...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I think these comments have some relavence for RENT as they are with Amazon cloud From Sam Volkering:
    ‘Xero Limited [ASX:XRO] — the accounting group that shot to fame after their stock became a 10-bagger in 2013/14 — just announced they’re migrating all their customers to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
    ‘Now, most people don’t realise it but AWS is part of the reason Amazon [NASDAQ:AMZN] is such a tech powerhouse. Sure, they sell stuff online, but they’re one of the most dominant cloud providers in the world.
    ‘Anyway, it’s not a huge surprise that Xero are migrating to Amazon’s cloud – but why they’re doing it is incredibly important. The primary reason is to leverage off Amazon’s foray into ‘machine learning’ or, as it’s also known, “cognitive computing”.
    ‘There’s an arms race on between tech giants (Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Apple, etc.) to develop the best and ‘smartest’ machine learning systems. This will help them analyse and understand the incredible amounts of data floating around the internet and ‘the cloud’.
    ‘Whoever wins this arms race has a huge competitive advantage – until quantum computing comes along that is… Still Xero Ltd is putting their chips behind Amazon, and when you start to see alignment like this solely for machine learning capabilities, you know something big is going on.
    ‘The era of cognitive computing is upon us. This is the precursor to quantum computing. But what it’s all leading towards is real artificial intelligence — that’s not just a game changer, it’s a market changer too.’

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $2.994K 157.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39484 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 80211 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.