WTM 9.21% 34.5¢ waratah minerals limited

Ann: February 2020 Investor Presentation, page-7

1. 6,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I'm with you. I think it logic rather than cynicism.

Shareholders have taken a beating already. The one saving grace is that any deal will rise the share price (I hope!).

My view is that the people employed are the artbaross around the shareholders necks. There is no mine, the project hasn't yet scratch the earth yet we have project people employed everywhere? Marketing? General Managers? Mostly in Australia? FFS!

Any entity investing/financing is doing so because of the asset in the ground, NOT because of the people that have done nothing for 2.5 years as their recent track record. The people that have been employed are a financial barrier to the future success of this company.

The employees are a cost to get rid of so that they can get to the graphite.

The last slide before the disclaimer: "Our Path Forward"...."Fund the project". The critical sticking point since these 'employees' announced the finance they had organised fell through - in June 2018! And who are they relying on? ThirdWay Africa for all of it! No one in "The Team" is doing it - they are waiting. Since June 2018!

Greed. Stupidity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.035(9.21%)
Mkt cap ! $61.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 34.5¢ $155.3K 433.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119109 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 124243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.