CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ann: February 2020 Trading Update - EBITDA Profitable, page-43

1. 2,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    The Trade Desk (Nasdaq : TTD) ($12.4b Market Cap)

A great read;
    https://www.********/earnings/call-transcripts/2020/02/27/the-trade-desk-inc-ttd-q4-2019-earnings-call-trans.aspx

Jeff Green CEO on investor call Feb 27 - outlining reasons for record revenues and continued growth outlook;

"I believe that in many ways, we're at a watershed moment in our industry and for our business. I say that not simply because of the revolutionary impact of emerging trends such as CTV, but also because we're at a point where we no longer have to make the case for data-driven advertising. Advertisers get it. They understand it and they want to apply it. It's no longer a question of what the hell is this thing, but it's more a question of how can I do more with you. While advertising is about $725 billion today, we expect it to pass $1 trillion in about seven years. We continue to assert what we have from the very beginning: data-driven decisioning is the future, and the objective and more transparent companies who manage to gain scale will be the dominant force of the new advertising market that exists on the other side of digital transformation. On the inventory side, if you gave me a blank sheet of paper a year ago and told me to predict what a successful year could look like, I would have never come close to what we actually accomplished"
    Last edited by barrybigjobs: 06/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.