DRO 0.00% 96.0¢ droneshield limited

My view is that DRO is in a situation that is very difficult to...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    My view is that DRO is in a situation that is very difficult to know what will happen.

When stocks run up as hard as DRO people jump on board and increase volatility further, assuming the stock will continue to run, which may or may not be the case. People often suggest manipulation of the stock price, but I doubt this is true, and today's pullback is probably a few long term holders do not believe yesterday's spike is justified by the fundamentals and decided to lock in gains.

My advice (for what it is worth) is to form your own opinion of what the true value of the stock is. If it gets far above that then you should think about selling because there may be much better opportunities later on and you might be able to increase your stake, take money off the table, or find a better opportunity elsewhere. I would also suggest that whatever decision you make, don't be hard on yourself if it turns out not to be the best decision - everyone is trying to guess the result of thousands of different opinions of people they have never met, and in that environment no one is likely to be right more than about half of the time.

Either way, good luck!

PS I have no problem if people ignore me, that is a personal decision on their part. It's just a bit hypocritical if people tell others to ignore opinions and then do the opposite.
    Last edited by Mayi: 29/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $686.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.080M 2.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 18376 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 91111 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
95.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ 728543
Last updated 13.07pm 15/05/2024 ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.