BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Ann: Federal Court Orders Convening of the Scheme Meeting, page-12

1. 458 Posts.
    what about funding BUC? don't you think a north america listed uranium company with a market capitalisation of $60-70m will have a much better chance at raising debt or equity than BLR ? what about all the north american mining funds that want exposure to uranium equities and are looking for new uranium positions? what about the uranium exchange traded funds that needs to own WU? what about all the uranium analysts that will need to write reports on WU? don't you think this will attract interest in WU, which would lead to a capital market transaction?

didn't WU say it will be in production in 2016 ? doesn't this tell you that Glasier has a plan? you harp on about funding, clearly Glasier knows what he is doing. so far, he is doing all the correct things. and i don't see anyone parroting about the ,06% low grades that BLR has or the lack of funds. all i can say is WU reported grades 6 times better than BLR. sometimes i wonder why Glasier is doing this deal. judging by the last cash flow statement released in April 2015, it is my opinion BLR is on financial life support. The cash flow release at the end of July will be most enlightening. Glasier should have waited for bankruptcy and bought the assets for 1/5 of what he is paying for now.

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.