BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Ann: Federal Court Orders Convening of the Scheme Meeting, page-20

1. 458 Posts.
    Gday R42,

it took me 3 days to read the entire booklet. i did not see the 43-101 technical report for SC in it, only a valuation based on infrastructure and other data. so the 43-101 is a technical report with technical data. the other report is just infrastructure valuation noise.

what is interesting is how the asset value for the 'not fair' comment of blur was created. last time i checked, exploration and evaluation was hot air puff for goodwill. there is no 'asset' worth $15m in blr, only that $15m was invested in consultants and reports, labeled exploration and evaluation. subtract the puff of hot air out and the blr asset value is minimal.

so the 'not fair 'comment was based on an exploration and evaluation value that in my opinion mimics a helium balloon or zeppelin. hot gaseous fumes keeping something aloft.

the booklet is quite a report, which supports many of the issues i have been highlighting.

by the way, the 'technical' report in the scheme book on sunday complex is much different than the 43-101 technical report. are you hearing your alarm bells go off?

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.