QPM 2.22% 4.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Lets be real here, this announcement is just a confirmation and...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Lets be real here, this announcement is just a confirmation and its highly priced in, we have known for a long while that Fed, State and Townsville city council has gave a lot of support for the Tech project. lukeandrew's response was just purely excitement on that confirmation, I don't see any up-ramping from it. If there was any up-ramping reaction, it would have been on the GM equity deal day which was back in 12/10/22.

Meanwhile this response:
    "I was happy to help any newcomers from making an investment decision...".

I believe there is no need for this sort of white knighting to protect newcomers. Investing in a stock is a self-made decision which will have biased tendencies, if you believe in the project, you invest with appropriate risk, simple as that.
    If you sincerely have the newcomers wellbeing in-mind, you can remark objectively when the DFS comes out.

To me this white knighting felt more like a gate-keeping for self interest rather than for newcomers, which obviously benefits non-holders trying to get back in before the train leaves the platform. I rather listen to sdaji's neutral stance on the company then this unsubstantiated reaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $88.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $228.6K 5.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 159614 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 374204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ 3443694
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.