QPM 8.82% 3.7¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Hi everyone,This week I had the unexpected lift of spotting an...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1586
    Hi everyone,
    This week I had the unexpected lift of spotting an echidna the closest ever I've seen one to my house; a wonderful sight smile.png
    It seems just like our unique spiky monotreme, as the clock ticks down to DFS and FID, everyone seems like they've ants in their pants (stay away from an echidna confused.png).
    So I thought I'd check in on where Townsville Council are at, and lookie lookie at what they've got to say - top story in their latest news:
    https://www.townsville.qld.gov.au/about-council/news-and-publications/media-releases/2022/november/council-thrilled-to-see-qpm-get-australian-government-approval-for-lansdown-tech-project
    "THRILLED". To see that on a Govt website is pretty rare IMO.
    “QPM getting written EPBC Act approval from the department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water to construct and operate the TECH project is another huge boost for Council’s Lansdown precinct,” Mayor Hill said. “This announcement is another affirmation of Council’s vision to create Australia’s leading eco-industrial precinct at Lansdown. “Our job as a council is to progress with enabling infrastructure works at Lansdown so QPM and other tenants can start turning the sod on their projects as soon as possible.”
    Our job is to GET ON WITH IT! in other words.
    Pretty much can take it that government on all levels have seen what a unique and needed disruptor QPM can be, and they wish to assist and get the show on the road. With gas price controls prominent on the news, together with a slanging match not unlike the QPM thread between APPEA and the government, I expect some further good Govt-QPM news soon to counter this, showcasing themes such as government supporting regional Australia, advanced manufacturing, critical minerals and electrification. Tick tick tick. Not soon now what.png

Last edited by MtnMusic: 04/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.