QPM 2.22% 4.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Refering to post 64597225On the first point,Of course there will...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Refering to post 64597225

On the first point,
    Of course there will be some people that reckons a "non-holder" opinion is less relevant or justified, you are on Hotcopper for goodness sake, this sentiment is literally out there on every thread. If I randomly go on a thread and sprout bear stuff (even if its factual) as a non-holder, do you think the exisiting posters on that thread will give a shit? I won't be surpise if I was verbally lynched doing that on some lithium/graphite company threads.

Things that apply to the real-world applies here too:
    * Its a humanistic behaviour to "defend" something you are attached to.
    * Its a humanistic behaviour to take advantage of other peoples feelings to make a gain for yourself.
    * Its a humanistic behaviour to take pull people down and make yourself feel better.

One observation that I have made on Hotcopper on most non-holders who typically remark negatively are:
    * Ex-holders who invested, loss money due to company incompetence, wants to "get back"/"revenge".
    * Ex-holders who sold too early, got salty at the investor who did proper due dilliegence, whom are reaping the reward of higher shares prices.
    * Investors/Traders who got dumped on a PnD, or missed a boat, or missed a price they want to enter.
    * Holders who couldn't endure the "Anger" and "Depression" phase of a market cycle, ends up selling, and ended up "Disbelief" when the stock rallies. Dont believe me, just look back at the threads from June to early August.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4810/4810281-d63d5b93d6b5e9d4b6cd21e47991e8d8.jpg

On the second point,
    Its your choice to think comments like "much bigger than meets the eye" are unsubstantiated, but for people who has lurked long enough, we know its a figurative expression, overly excited sure, but "shameless ramping"? I have a bridge to sell.

Last edited by markfau: Added reference post 04/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $88.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.3¢ $228.6K 5.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 159614 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 374204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ 3443694
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.