HGV 4.88% 3.9¢ hygrovest limited

Ann: Federal Government Approves Medicinal Cannabis Exports, page-63

1. 7,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2865
    Ah I see for you it is a moral play rather than business, I respect that in a certain way as I feel its easy profits but you dont want them because you disagree with underlying product, which is admirable.

Which cannabis company listed on the asx is closest to having revenue generated from actually selling cannabis (medicinal or recreational.) The way I look at things is that MMJ playing smart game, getting in on ground floor of company in Canada in order to actually generate substantial revenue without having to do more cap raisings, being already cashed up with this bonus revenue they can then start ramping up Australian operations if they so wish (which if you have seen they were seeking more investment in the area locally in Australia as of a few days ago)..

MMJ is the real deal in my eyes, actually a company that will start making money (not pie in the sky exporting product we dont even have to overseas markets that are producing more and have way more expertise) and can expand, has plenty of upside in Australia (whereas the other players on ASX basically only have Australia, with no market as of yet due to our regulations).. dont get me wrong, I think all Cannabis plays are going to be good long term, but in terms of strategy and current assets, with what is known to be coming in future, MMJ is the best play talking 6month to 2 year hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $8.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $2.55K 64.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 477336 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.