POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Federal MMI Grant for Kalgoorlie Battery Materials Refinery, page-49

1. 10,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4322
    Massive Bullish news for POS imho

$120M cash for start up of refinery works already scheduled to start in May 2023
    JV deal with POS in control as this grant is all aboit POS not PBT who are merely the tech provider, developer planner maybe future operator,
    likely POS will control the funds & expense account as they ate the landholder, asset holder, 6 mine owner, monster mill owner & 100% ore supplier

my call is 65% to POS unless PBT can get the funding of $280M.

If PBT want POS offtake in 3-5 years for the refinery feed they have to sign over 65% ownership now, pay $120M to us now, allow is to control the $120M & site works at our site.

PH has them by the nurries.

The Feds just showed the market POS is restarting its massive mills, 6 prior producing mines, its open pit at record NP & record margins.

Believe the Feds, they have 10 times more details than we have been shown.

This refinery is a game changer, its predicated on BS mill & mine restart & funding & offtake
    50ktpa production is $2.5 B pa revenue

its a multi $B project valued at $290M now!

not even ANL FMG SIR PAN MCR had this massive Fed financial support nor those 3 massive mills & 6 built mines at NO DEBT 9 months before production starts.

if the Feds invested $120M what will offtakers, banks & INSTOs invest?

Squueeze those nurries PH, POS is in charge & cashed up with mass revenue on its way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.