ARR 1.92% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

Thanks for the well considered informative and insightful posts...

1. 1,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801
    Thanks for the well considered informative and insightful posts everyone
    The ARR forum is is one of the best I attend I have attended.

Hi jzsmith
    Thanks for your post. The information provided in the interviews with ARR and IXR is exceptionally valuable.
    I couldn't get your link to work.
    I needed to google rare earth demand outlook and emerging ASX producers

IXR has twice the market cap of ARR
    When I look at the resource target for both companies ex their ann reports and announcements, La paz alone seems to have twice the TREO resource of IXR.
    I would like any geologists here to look at the those figures. The TREO calculation is complicated by the relative weightings of the different REE metals.

Our Scandium Sc2O3 resource atm is stated at 4.4Mill Kgs
    I am unsure of how much our scandium resource will grow when the other 90% of Lapaz and the Wyoming and Nevada and Split Rocks property in Australia are drilled.
    I have assumed that IXRs Sc2O3 is - 315 mill tonnes *30ppm = 9.4mill kgs As an accountant not a geo I am unsure if my assumption is too simplistic

The CEO of IXR is working on 750 per Kg as a long term scandium price. The price over the past 2 years has been much higher.
    Using his estimate then our 4.4 Mill Kg * 750 = USD 3.3 Bill - in ground value.

I believe we are holding shares in an extraordinarily undervalued company.
    The OTC listing should bring a large group of USA investors and multiple analysts to the table which will provide impetus to the price.
    Ultimately we will need to grind on through drilling and assays to get to an independent estimate of reserves.
    Then there is the PFS and FS etc.
    I am heartened by the use of the word excited that has come from from ARR and WRE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $131.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $93.17K 356.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 62560 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.