MEM 14.3% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

The true bummer for me out of all this is that the market has...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    The true bummer for me out of all this is that the market has lost confidence. As it should.
    Up to MEM now to come to the party.

Tech, bio, mining, pot.....don't matter the industry - you fark up the projected timeline, you'll get smashed. It's like a broken promise.

Was stabbing my eye with an empty bottle of beer (pale ale) - more than several in fact - neck one - stab eye - neck one - stab eye etc - and I'm meant to be on a detox - and I only have 2 eyes - I needed 20 eyes - after reading that the FELIX that was engineered for commercial sales wasn't as effective as the prototype that had KOLs worldwide absolutely frothing over it - 100% positive feedback across international industry experts in every trialed country in an industry that's projected to be worth almost 37 billion USD in 5 years.

So basically, OLD MATE FELIX (OMF), put together with a hammer and nail and maybe some plastic or whatever was better than PORSCHE FELIX (PF).

* disclaimer - OMF and PF may not be real names, but should be.

PF - you can get farked. Bring back OMF.

Don't reckon it will be hard to fix. And I don't think it will take that long.

And as Alison states, that's what V&V is all about. Making sure we have OMF, not PF.
    So good news is that the science and tech is solid and already proven.

Like Doc and the majority of the crew here, I'm so long on this so wouldn't have sold into strength. But it's deflating - no, completely shattering not seeing this at 20c++ with some serious momentum leading into some sweet low regulatory market penetration.

We'll have to wait a bit longer unfortunately. And MEM will have to rebuild the market's confidence.

Backing them to do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2K 249.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5037555 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 527048 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.