MEM 0.00% 1.1¢ memphasys limited.

Ann: Felix device validation testing delayed, page-44

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I am surprisingly optimistic about the announcement, it really just confirmed what was announced in December that further work needs to be done to the device. It literally states it is an engineering issue and not to do with the core technology/science so I think we'll be fine. It is likely that sales never would have taken off in the early markets due to COVID anyway so if we launch in June-August when everyone is vaccinated and COVID-19 is a thing of the past I don't think we'll lose too much.

I do however have some questions with management now, I just really can't help but shake the feeling there is ZERO commercial hustle with this lot. There is a big difference between being an academic and a business person, they are trashing their professional reputations here by just looking sloppy. Would love to see an ex-Resmed or ex-Cochlear exec with actual passion and desire to take the product out to the general public and really make a difference. Management has a LOT to make up for here if they want to be taken seriously, I'd love a take over now we're at at <50M market cap because it really would be great for the world if we got this out there and changed people's lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $14.25K 1.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 407270 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.