MEM 0.00% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

I see going from 3 clinics to 9 clinics as pretty good progress....

1. 11,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2274
    I see going from 3 clinics to 9 clinics as pretty good progress. Each time they onboard a clinic more data will come. We know that the device works and works better. Its on par if not cheaper in the long run for clinics, so therefore will be shown to be a money saver for the govt insurance. Old mate Blind Freddy can see that this will get the Insurance and we'll end up 5 bagging on that news. Why? because it will be massive. We are so undervalued for the possible uptake that it is ridiculous. We are currently being priced in for slow sales, fair enough, but I know the way this will go once we get that insurance. That is why i have been accumulating at these levels. Look at the sell side, even the 2.4 mill while looking like a wall is worth just over $30k. Wall? what wall? This will slide to bags in very quick time, i know I sound crazy because I've been banging on about MEM for some time, but we've gone from ifs and maybes to reality. Funny how the market priced us for potential and now they only want to rate us as actual earnings.

Someone mentioned the history, well new blood, new sales, and stupid MC. I'm in and wondering why I'm the only crazy fella that thinks its a screaming buy. I've gone early and now have to wait. But already at 1.2c I'm feeling excited. Come 2c or 5c, well I'm going to be feeling like a million bucks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3454164 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1752135 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.