MEM 0.00% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

Ann: Felix TM System Sales Orders Accelerate in Japan, page-31

1. 10,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1995
    We currently sit at a MC of $10m. eek.png

Previous to this we were up to 15c but was in the 5-8c range for some time. so if you bought 1 mill shares $50k-80k. So many couldn't do this, as it's quite the sum of money to put down on a penny stock that wasn't selling any product.

So here is a question for all. At that time would you have loved to own 1 mill? Watching it go to 14c on the idea that some sales were close? those 1 Mill shares being worth $145k?

Well that is one question. The fact is 1 Mill shares now will only cost you $8k all the way to say 1.1c will be $11k.

Maybe I'm just a little crazy here, but I have a few questions I've asked myself that many probably have. Is the company going to be an ongoing concern?

Well our costs $1.5 a qtr currently. On the high side for our revenue. So how much to get us 12 months from here? 6 mill. Andrew Goodall, Alison Peters have a lot to lose if MEM don't get funded. So do you really think that these people are going to just say, too hard basket and throw away their shares? Do you really think after all this time and that fact that we are actually getting sales that they will let this go under? Does the company, working on new media and devices seem like a company ready to pull the pin? Well i looked at all these questions and loaded up. Why, well because of these last two questions.

Do you think they will get Japanese Govt insurance to cover Felix knowing that private clinics are lapping it up?

When that Ann comes through, what do you think that will do to the SP?

I did the same will 3DA, and MSB. When the fearful sold, I got greedy. 3DA nearly at 6 bags. MSB 4 bags and I expect MEM to easily out do both of them.

(But lets not talk about the ones I got wrong, cause that spoils a good story! ROFL)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $97 12.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3560867 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2980839 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.