MEM 0.00% 0.7¢ memphasys limited.

Ann: FELIX verification and validation update, page-101

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Because not everyone has a long term view. Some people bought in, expecting to sell into positive news. Basically, people who are just here to trade the stock and not really interested in investing in the fundamentals of the company. They didn't get the exit news as expected, so selling out at a loss now. With stocks like MEM you have to be very careful to not get influenced by the daily SP action. In my opinion the daily SP action simply does not matter as MEM is such a tightly held stock with very little volumes being traded, so a few trades here and there can can create an illusion of a 10% loss or 10% gain. Yes we are definitely in a bear trend at the moment, but I see it as a good buying opportunity in preparation for 2021. I love stocks like MEM simply because if you are patient enough with them and company does deliver as promised eventually, the stocks rerate quite dramatically and your patience is rewarded. I waited on another stock for 4 months, during those 4 months the stock lost 25% as the expected news did not come through, but eventually it did, and I ended up with a profit of over 100%. If I had sold out during those 4 months, I would have missed out big time. I only recently invested in MEM, but going through the company announcements, looks like management has been delivering on all their goals. Yes there has been multiple delays during 2020, but its quite encouraging to see the company pull through even with delays. That is why I invested, because MEM is at an inflection point, achieving initial commercial sales is not just about the monetary value, its about the fact that a sale will signal that yes the tech is worth adopting into IVF clinics, so that initial sale will be a sign of things to come. I will patiently wait for MEM to achieve commercialization in 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.679M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.835K 690.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 530644 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1375933 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.