MEM 0.00% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

Yes I was surprised to see the 26k annual, but they also said...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Yes I was surprised to see the 26k annual, but they also said they can ramp it up if needed. I believe we will see $200 min per cartridge. Their nearest rival is a lot simpler and they charge $150 -$200 range but that's direct, not what the customer gets charged. Remembering that the cartridges are said to be getting better quality sperm and faster, less human time needed/automated. So that will be savings for clinic with staffing costs and as mentioned likely they can get better success rates, which is always better marketing. Whats important in all this is the first sales. If we see sales this year and they build first 1/2 2021, then we can start looking at the real possibilities of revenue going forward.

Australia, US, and other markets.
    Livestock
    Media needed for the whole process.

They have said that they are working on all of these. So 5 years from now I believe all of these will be already in play. So you'll be lucky to be able to buy MEM shares under $2 at that time. So what does that mean? That means anyone that has the patience to hold long term is likely to gain 1600% over 5 years. 320% a year, not bad compared to the current bank rates available.

the biggest problem with all this, the majority of new investors struggle to hold anything longer than 6 months, let alone 5 years. But they are good at saying, I used to own MEM (APT, CSL, A2M etc) at $×.××

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5790554 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2706897 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.